Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:28:18 -0700

---
Region 2 subtitled again (05:24 PM EST): In a really surprising twist, the
latest CD Japan announcements today list three English subtitled DVD's
coming from Bandai of all places. The three Gundam movies, which also
apparently contains two Japanese language tracks of an indeterminate nature,
are all due on 12/21 for roughly 75$ a pop. My guess would be that Bandai US
isn't planning on releasing the movies as they're doing the full TV series,
or at least don't have plans for the movies for quite awhile. Of course, the
number of people who will snare these for the price, especially just before
Christmas, is probably pretty small. Very tempting though.
---

Ouch. That price is what we call "painful", but if anyone here grabs 'em, do let us know how they are ;p

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler