BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:36:52 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2000 7:32:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

<< >and
>look like they'd be lots of fun to play with...

 I think it was Richie who summed it up best - after spending a few minutes
 with it the wow factor's gone and it gets put back in the box and thrown in
 the closet. >>

The MSiA's are fine to play with, I play with them a lot in fact. They are
great to have pretend MS battles with! So what if it seems "childish". I like
the new Mircoman figures for this reason as well.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"