BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:36:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2000 6:22:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sedusa66@aol.com writes:

<< Jesus aaron, stop yelling, I wasn't getting on your case. The entire
 discussion just seems a bit pointless to me since they're totally different
 products. I like the MSiA's, but they're not model kits, for better or
worse. >>

  I wasn't yelling at you, was just making it clear why I like MSiA's. Not
you, but some seemed to misunderstand why I like MSiA's or that I wasn't
saying what I meant, no big deal. I don't like to use caps for that reason,
but I meant it as emphais on my words.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"