BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:16:32 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2000 4:33:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sedusa66@aol.com writes:

<< MSiA vs. HGUC - completely different medium. I don't see where this is
going? >>

  I didn't mean the MSiA's are *BETTER* then HGUC's, *I* like them better
then the HGUC's. The HGUC's are *MODEL KITS*, I like the MSiA's better
because they are *TOYS* and *I* like toys better then kits. This is just *my*
opinion. If someone doesn't like it, that's fine. Everyone is entitled to
their opinion. Some act like my opinion is, I don't know the right word,
sacrilegious or something.