James E. \ (Bimmicus@excite.com)
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:05:08 -0700 (PDT)

> Who else other than me would like to see an HGUC Zeta Gundam (not the old
HG
> one that can't transform right)?

Me, definitely. The HG kit was a dog from day one. I'd really like to see a
NON-TRANSFORMING, accurate replica of this MS done up properly in 1/144
scale. i think we might get one too, if the recent GP-01 is any indicator of
future HGUC subjects. I rather doubt Bandai will be able to resist turning
it into a transforming hunk o' junk, but hopefully the basic goods will be
enough to work with. As it is, I'm still stuck halfway through a downright
Frankenstinian kitbash of the 1985 kit... not a pretty sight.

J.E.D.

---

Nobody's family can hang out the sign "Nothing's the matter here".

-Chinese proverb

_______________________________________________________ Say Bye to Slow Internet! http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html