James E. \ (Bimmicus@excite.com)
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 01:05:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:57:05 -0700, Edward Ju wrote:

> Don't forget those MSiAs are made in a country where labor costs are low
> because political prisoners are forced to make them without compensation
as
> part of their "re-education", whereas the model kits are made in a
country
> where quality is indeed job #1 and labor cost is high.

Really? Ouch. I had assumed they were made in Japan as well. One more reason
I won't be buying MSIA.

Actually, I think MSIA are great little toys. They're very innovative and
look like they'd be lots of fun to play with... I'm just not really into
action figures anymore. In fact, over the last year, I sold off 99% of my
toy collection... but I kept most of my models.

J.E.D.

---

Nobody's family can hang out the sign "Nothing's the matter here".

-Chinese proverb

_______________________________________________________ Say Bye to Slow Internet! http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html