Sedusa66@aol.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 03:49:12 EDT

Definitely. Personally, I thought the old HG's were pieces of shit and I for
one think SI looks crappy. My HG zeta has terrible proportions, bad
coloring, etc... (I do dig the offwhite green color tho, but not for that
kit) ..... The HGUC models are totally superior in my opinion to the 1/144
HG series kits (I mean individual tv series models - the ones that came
later) ... I think they're worth the extra dosh for the difference. Altho,
I would like clear mono eyes and not stickers. The beam sabers I could care
less about really. I'm pretty happy with the HGUC line, I just hope they
come out with more obscure mecha I dig (But you have no idea how stoked I was
to see the 'shiki and the zaku III - keep it up baby!)