Sedusa66@aol.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 03:39:40 EDT

I just hope they come out with the Cima version cuz the four fuel tanks or
whatevwer are what really sell me on the gelgoog marine as the ultimate
gelgoog (and waiting for that feature - yeah, I know I should be kitbashing
by now - is what has kept me from owning a gelgoog model even tho I dig the
gelgoog)