Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:57:05 -0700

>Well, whether they're better is debatable, but consider this: The average
>MSIA gives you a figure roughly the size of a 500 yen G/W/X kit (but even
>more cheaply molded) adds paint and a few accessories, and then slaps a 1000
>yen pricetag on it, so one might safely assume they're going to be a little
>more complex than said 500 yen kit would be.

Don't forget those MSiAs are made in a country where labor costs are low
because political prisoners are forced to make them without compensation as
part of their "re-education", whereas the model kits are made in a country
where quality is indeed job #1 and labor cost is high.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0