BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 02:24:15 EDT

 I do like HGUC's and I DO appreciate them, even if it appears that I do not.
For the last time, I DO NOT hate nor dislike HGUC's!!, in fact I really LIKE
them and I was stating what I WANT in a HGUC kit!, not what *SHOULD* be
done!! Sheesh, so sorry for having a freakin' opinion! I like MSiA's better
because I am a TOY fan. I like MSiA's better then HGUC's for that reason.
It's my opinion, I DO NOT mean it to be taken personally. If it was, I don't
see how it could have been, I did not attack anyone, I just had an opinion.
This is topic is getting stupid, so let's all just drop it, okay??

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"