James E. \ (Bimmicus@excite.com)
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:16:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 21:03:38 EDT, BlazeEagle wrote:

> I *LIKE* the HGUC's, I was just saying what I would like them to have. A
few
> others have brought up stuff like this before and have not been accused
of
> bemoaning somethig.

Sorry, guy, I wasn't singling you out. I've been feeling more than a little
cranky lately, and my posts reflect that. Nothing personal.

For the record, I'd like to see more features in the HGUC line too. They ARE
too simple. But it was clearly never Bandai's intent to make mini-MG's out
of them, so I just enjoy them for what they are. 1/144 kits in the 1200-3000
yen range would be great, but that's just not what the HGUC line is meant
to be. It's positioned to start just above the old bread-and-butter 500-600
yen kits, and will probably peak at or just below the 1/100 HG's. Bandai has
to cover their market, and not every item can be a premium item. S'the way
it goes.

J.E.D.

---

Nobody's family can hang out the sign "Nothing's the matter here".

-Chinese proverb

_______________________________________________________ Say Bye to Slow Internet! http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html