-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:25:27 -0700

interested in stats

The list price is 4,800 yen = 150 yen per dollar for the price given here.

It's 336 pages, 16 in color, mostly tables and text with a few maps. As I
reported back in July, the maps, while few, are interesting, as one shows the
Federation Augusta base in the NE United States, where is best matches up with
Augusta NY, about 55 miles from Syracuse.

I've had neither the time nor the skills to make any serious effort at
translating this beast, but it appears to hold a lot of promise for someone who
can.

-Z-