RayPegoraro@oaktech.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:43:59 -0400

Is it worth the 70 dollars? I do not read Japanese so I would only be
interested in stats

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org]On Behalf Of
Neil Baumgardner
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 1:15 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Role playing in the Gundam universe

Paul Fields wrote:

Well animenation has it, its about $60-70 plus shipping, and all in
Japanese. The Author has a website with some errata, and rules
additions, but I can't remember what the link is right now. Tsuneo
is a frequent poster in the MZML though...

http://www.animenation.com/product_detail.asp?catalog=BOOKS
<http://www.animenation.com/product_detail.asp?catalog=BOOKS&category=000000
0> &category=0000000
143&PRODUCT=4757206585

Ah, so _now_ AnimeNation picks it up. The refused to when it first came out
in January. Oh well, at least I paid a comparable price.

    Neil