Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:36:46 -0400

> There is also a Japanese rules expansion for Mekton called Gundam Senki,
> but I don't really recommend it.

> is this available off the net or is it something I would have to buy?

Well animenation has it, its about $60-70 plus shipping, and all in
Japanese. The Author has a website with some errata, and rules
additions, but I can't remember what the link is right now. Tsuneo
is a frequent poster in the MZML though...

http://www.animenation.com/product_detail.asp?catalog=BOOKS&category=0000000
143&PRODUCT=4757206585

if the link is too long, go to www.animenation.com go to book, then
import books, then Gundam, then look for the Gundam Senki RPG
book... $69.95

> Benjamin Wright also wrote some guidelines for
> making Mobile Suits with Mekton
>
> Were are these located?

http://www.orange-road.com/mekton/gundamRules.html

Othe links you may find interesting if you have any way to
read Japanese sites, or have a translator browser plugin like
translingo, or the translating version of netscape or whatever:

http://ha3.seikyou.ne.jp/home/kzt/gundam/history.htm

a page full of Gundam History, with timelines for most of the
UC universe...

And some more english sites...

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/MS.html

some of Neil's MS statistics for his upcoming 0084 game...

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/machines/index.htm

Of course there is also the Newtype Asylum whit its great pages
very helpful for early UC stuff...

As soon as I resolve some host issues with Internic, I'll be sure
to post my Gundam Mekton site as well...

Paul