lemontea@earthlink.net
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 05:32:37 -0700

James Boren wrote:

> >Maybe we should all pick a UC series to watch, and make
> >a list of the cockpit controls used, and what they do...
> >

> Heh, heh, did anyone see "Galaxy Quest"?
>
> -James

I think we're starting to spend just a bit too much thought on this
topic... Face it, the animators/storyboarders are just going to use
whatever kind of control action (pedal, lever, waldo, etc.) that seems
cool to them at the time, and until there is an "official" full size
"working" MS cockpit simulator, it's all just speculation - and will
change with every new series/OVA that comes out.

        Trevor in California