Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 02:33:25 GMT

There is an acronym that was retconned by the same fans that gave us Gundam
Sentinels, but it is generally considered to not exist by most of us on the
list... (Unfortunately, this Acronym ended up on the PG decal sheet, since
many of said fans work at Bandai now...) As I remember, it was something
stupid like General Universal Non-Dicontinuity Armored Mechanical...

----Original Message Follows----

I heard things on what Gundam actually means, i.e. it being an acronym for
something, but I haven't seen anything official stating that.
So, what does Gundam stand for?