garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:43:21 -0700 (PDT)

hrmmm...actually, i'm complaining about the
uberexcessive detailed separate parts that the model
kits come in nowadays (that, and the fact that i
detest internals).

when something as simple as a booster exhaust comes in
about a half dozen pieces, you gotta wonder if they're
not putting the amount of effort into the wrong thing.

personally, i'd rather have the one piece beam saber
than the 2 part thing that you have to plug together.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/