James E. \ (Bimmicus@excite.com)
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:04:11 EDT, BlazeEagle wrote:

> In a message dated 10/4/2000 10:58:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Bimmicus@excite.com writes:

> uh, the HGUC GP01 *does* have seperate hilts that push into it's back
pack,
> just like in the anime, just not clear blades for the hilts, instead it
comes
> with a one piece white blade and hilt.

Was referring to the tiny separate part (ring) you'd need to be able to plug
a blade into the end of the beam saber. Thin one-piece moldings like saber
blades and hilts are restricted to male plugs, thus the need for a hollow
adapter. These wouldn't be so small for something like the RICK-DIAS or the
HYAKU-SHIKI, but for thin sabers like the GP-01's, they'd be positively
microscopic. Still, the HGUC GYAN got a plug-in beam saber... my guess is
that Bandai doesn't generally consider it an important enough detail to
bother with on their cheap kits. I have to admit it's kind of a non-issue
for me as well.

J.E.D.

---

Nobody's family can hang out the sign "Nothing's the matter here".

-Chinese proverb

_______________________________________________________ Say Bye to Slow Internet! http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html