Hyun Kye (h_kye@skidmore.edu)
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:33:14 -0400

What up everyone~~

OK. I just encountered this one;;;; PERSON;;; saying that
he say an Endless Waltz with Dorthy in it. Now I have the Three part OVAs
but didn't bother to buy the Movie version because I know it is basically
exactly the same thing. But Is Dorthy in the movie version? If not, is
there any other version which has Dorthy in it? I am about 99% sure that
this kid is B.S.ing but just wanted to be careful before I start humiliating
him. ^^

Hyun KYe