Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:17:00 -0400

Sweet! Do they have any more Gundam kits they can't sell?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Peter Savin
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 3:11 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Actionace vs. Gundamshop

I've never actually bought anything from either of these places, but want to
comment about gundamshop.com. Their prices are a bit on the high side, but
these are some really nice people. There was a post on their message board
about someone wanting extra parts to make kitbashes, and they offered up
kits with crushed boxes which they couldn't sell. I replied with my
address, and just today found on my doorstep 4 GW kits. FREE kits. The
boxes are funky, but the kits inside are perfectly good. :) Now thats
*really* cool. I'll certainly be ordering from them in the future, if only
for the sake of providing support to some nice people who are contributing
something to the US gunpla community, not just grubbing for dollars.

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org