MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 07:56:42 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/00 3:24:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<<
   Besides, there IS an HG UC Gun Cannon and Guntank you know. While the old
 HG kit maybe be good, it is still OLD. There's plenty of minor improvements
 to justify an HG UC of it anyone. Like the clip on shield holder, the pieces
 that cover up the polycaps in the elbows and knees, to make the joints look
 "real". I am sure Bandai will release one eventually, anyway.

Not only old, but honestly kinda ugly. I placed my old HG RX-78 next to my
FG RX-78 (still need to finish painting the right arm...) and it looked
pathetic in comparison. The FG smoked it hands down.

Jason