BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 01:31:26 EDT

   An HG UC Zeong with optional legs would be nice to have. It would be nice
if it could come with a stand to pose it "in flight", instead of it just
"standing" on it's thursters. I wish the MSiA had this.

 I'd like to see an HG UC RX-78-2 Gundam as well. Some will argue why,
there's already an HG of it, but to me, it needs an Update, espcailly since
the first HG of it is an 80's kit. I would like it to look like the PG or the
FG kit of it. They could give it the clip on shield holder like the new HG UC
GP01 has, removeable beam saber hilts with clear beam saber blades to snap
into the hilt when "in use". I'd like to see some HG UC GM's too.

Aaron