Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 00:35:57 -0400

It almost seems to be made for the HGUC line...it's design is too weird to
make it to the MG line. I know there's a MSIA now out, but an action figure
isn't as fun as a model kit, IMHO. Plus there hasn't been a Zeong out in
years...
I think one of the bonuses of such a kit would be to include it with
optional legs, so somebody could make the MSV Perfect Zeong...
Other HGUCs I'd like to see made...
 Zaku F2
 Geara Doga
 GM Kai/GM Test type
 Acguy(Gog and Zugock need a friend)

Also, has anybody thought of what Zeong would look like in Char's Red comet
color scheme? Are they any pics of any models painted in this fashion? I
know a while back I saw a pretty cool red Hyaku-Shiki....