Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 03:38:49 GMT

Gun looking things? I think you're referring to the missile racks. They
don't use polycaps for that part. It's more like the side of the wing has a
tiny hole and the backside of the missile rack has a extended plastic pole
for you to insert.
So technically that section can wear out or break if you play it too much.
As for the missiles, I said it before, they can't be posed with the missile
rack unless you glue them yourself. A bit ironic considering the fact they
came out with such a complex model and the only thing they didn't bother to
fix was the missile.
The only parts that require the poly caps are located in the engine, the
folding canopy and plasma gun.