Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:10:25 -0700

>> Doesn't look like the Gunboy drawings I've seen...
>>
>> Eddie
>
>Uh, what Gunboy drawing have you seen?
>
>~Amanda

The original ones Kunio Ogawara did before they were rejected for the
design that is now the classic RX-78-2. You can find it in one of the
earliest Gundam book that came out, which has TV episode synopsis and
a ton of production arts. I am not sure if it's collected in the
Gundam Archives too, since mine's still sealed.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0