BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:22:09 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/2000 5:12:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nurbs@pacbell.net writes:

<< But I doubt this will be the
 next gundam animated series.. I dont think these things could sell well.
 There not too apealling.. THey dont feel cutting edge in design either... >>

  For the Barrel will be a manga in NewType magazine. Now, if the manga is
popular enough, it's likely that it will be made into a anime, but this is
just speculation on my part, though. I did think it was a anime at first,
though.

Aaron