Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 18:53:51 -0500

i kinda thought the controls were all sorta used in concert and the
AMBAC system woudl automatically interpret what kind of maneuvers would
be required by the mecha.. i remember in the bigining of the first
Gundam OYW movie when Amuro climbs into the cockpit with the manual it
says the limbs are all computer controlled... the pilot manipulates the
control yokes and pedles and buttons and whatever in a certain way and
the computers tke into account the terrain, altitude, and various other
factors and move the limbs in sucha a way as to exicute the desired
maneuver.. at least that's my theory

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse