Cantusehtm@aol.com
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:19:49 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/00 11:49:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hinchen@mindspring.com writes:

<< What in the hell? Are these people high or something or did some one buy
 something that exspensive? >>

These people were trying to sucker the general populous.They were also
selling MSIA figures ridiculously high,as well as other kits..25 bucks for
the new wing 1/144ths with the figures...though,he mighta spotted me as an
otaku(for shame -_-)and tried giving me a "deal" by taking off 40 bucks on
the PG Zeta..