Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:10:27 -0700

>> Could this be Amuro?
>> http://home.earthlink.net/~jboren/amuro.jpg
>
>It looks like htey're being cagey here, as the lad in the picture is
>identified
>as the "Pegasus Machining Skin pilot" and not by any name, unless the "Yu
>A-bao"
>rendered in Romaji and katakana in the last line is his name.

A-bao is, I believe, the name used for Amuro in Hong Kong. The character
bio identifies him as a Chinese born in Hong Kong. Strange how the
author says he plans to release For the Barrel in Japanese, English, and
Korean yet skips Chinese, considering one of the major character is a
Chinese.

>> Ah, it's the Gunboy.
>> http://home.earthlink.net/~jboren/gunboy.jpg
>
>"GUNBOY-Wilbur?"

Doesn't look like the Gunboy drawings I've seen...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0