MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 16:09:45 EDT

Custom, from the crotch up. I sorta have a legless GM... A GM-Zeong if you
will =) Kinda funny looking, but I must say, this is a much more fun way of
building MG's (that being starting with the body and working outward,
attatching limbs as they are completed, rather than assembling the limbs
first)

I agree. I now build my kits starting from the feet and working my way upward. It is especially cool because to me, outting the head on is the best part. Now it always gets done last, thus preserving more of the excitement.

Jason