Vince Leon (vleon@email.arizona.edu)
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:10:41 -0700

The design seems more like a basic frame on which other items are added on
to. From this angle it is hard to see what it really looks like.

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: James E. "ZEE" Doyle [SMTP:Bimmicus@excite.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 9:00 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] For the Barrel pics.

Hmmmm... I think I understand what they're trying to accomplish with the
mecha design here, but it still leaves me flat. Flashy, impractical "Shogun
Warrior"-type robots are an intrinsic part of MSG's appeal, and the cold,
impersonal industrial 'bots we're seeing in FTB don't look like any fun at
all. They make sense plot- and design-wise, but for my tastes they're about
as exciting as a nun at a pot party (actually, that DOES sound kind of
exciting). Are there all that many people out there who'd be anxious to
collect toys and models of designs like these? I'm thinking not. But it
promises to be an interesting project...

J.E.D.

---

Nobody's family can hang out the sign "Nothing's the matter here".

-Chinese proverb

_______________________________________________________ Say Bye to Slow Internet! http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html