OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 07:08:42 -0700

Yep so it isn't just my scalper habit comic book shop doing this. Before wing came
out and got hot I bought 2 Zaku kits for 27 bucks a pop. Excellent price. Now they
are selling the same kits for 45.75 and they go up nearly every week. And the sad
thing is they are selling the damn 1/100 Endless Waltz HG kits for the same price.