Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 02:13:41 +0100

WTF!!!!
Not too keen on the new amuro...
The new "gunboy " seems functional.. My problem with the new mechs is
that they feel too Ep1 "battledroidy" looking.. I still cant fgure out
how it bends.. It looks like it could be built now.. But thats the
problem with it.. It doesnt seem advanced enough.. It has not too much
character.. Maybe thats what they want.. But I doubt this will be the
next gundam animated series.. I dont think these things could sell well.
There not too apealling.. THey dont feel cutting edge in design either...