Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 07:24:14 GMT

><< Wait, on the battom left corner, it says, "This completed item is a test

> item." Meaning this ain't the real Master Grade and it is probably some
> other model put together and colored and all. Besides, look and the parts.

> I don't think some of those parts really deserve to be called Master Grade?

> It is just a good coloring but the model itself really can't be Master
> Grade. >>
>I have to agree. Those shoulders are DEFINATELY from the old 1/100 kit.

>They are identical.
>Jason

since I own one of those old-style 1/100 Nu, seeing that pic was a bit too much
for me. Thank god it seems that it's technically a mock-up. or something like
a version 0.5. But it really would be no surprise if they are basing the frame
on the old kit. now that I look at the kit again, i guess the arm and leg internals
are all that they're willing to show for now, so they also slicked out a standard
1/100 with some what-if details. Shucks.

Y'know, I have some sort of little voice in my head telling me that the proportions
might be something like the way the rx178 looks like. But bigger. I just hope
it's like that. the original kit's proportions were so Alex NT-1-ish that it
was kinda weird.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.