Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:01:53 -0700

>Wait, on the battom left corner, it says, "This completed item is a test
>item."

Oh yeah... you've got good eyes. I wonder how different it will be from
the real thing though, considering Bandai usually just puts a lineart in
place if the actual kit isn't ready for prime time.

>Meaning this ain't the real Master Grade and it is probably some
>other model put together and colored and all.

Hmm, when was the last time Bandai did something like this in their
catalog, though?

>Besides, look and the parts.
>I don't think some of those parts really deserve to be called Master Grade?

Take a look at the MG Sazabi kit. They're equally oversimplistic if you
ask me. Even the mods from the 10+ years old Hobby Japan magazines put
them to shame.

>It is just a good coloring but the model itself really can't be Master
>Grade.
>
>Hyun Kye

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0