garrick lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:04:05 -0700 (PDT)
> > Things have been a little slow lately, so time for
> another GML interaction
> > test =)
> > So ... name your 3 favorite mechanical designs
> (i.e. be they giant robots,
> > all the way down to powered suits) from
> series/movies other than Gundam.
> > Let's keep it restricted to anime for now, so no
> video game designs. To make
> > it more challenging and encourage more debate, you
> also should state why ;p
1) all the macross valkyries. 8-] for reasons
2) macross destroids. can't get any more military
looking than they come. their flashiness is in their
3) southern cross hovertank. the most
underappreciated main storyline mecha of all time. :P
1) shin getter. the eyeballs take time to grow on
you...but it is one mean super bot. love that
tomahawk. i'd like to see what ryoma calls an axe.
and the digital-nanotech transformation.
2) danguard ace. a flying 200 meter, 5000 ton hunk of
3) gaiking. an even bigger, meaner, flying, spinning
hunk of bolts. 8-)
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15 Free!
Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Tue Oct 03 2000 - 14:53:08 JST