Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 22:15:21 -0700

>5,000 yen seemed a little bit too high to me.

But it's 3,000 yen cheaper than the MG Sazabi, enough to buy you a MG Ez8!

>Consider how much plastic I
>can get for investing 4,500 yen into the GP02, I think 4,000 yen is a
>reasonable price. But for big fans of Nu gundam, 5,000 yen matter less to
>them than the lack of exterior details and bad proportion of the MG Nu
>Gundam. Hope Bandai wouldn't mess up the MG of this wonderful Gundam.

I'm pretty worried about the rate at which MG kits are being cranked out
these days. It's no longer a big deal like back then, when Bandai took
their sweet time to introduce new features with each design. Nowadays
they are all basically the same frame with different armor slapped over it.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0