BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 01:05:40 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2000 10:40:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< If they have a GP-02, let's
 all hope it improves on the old 1/144, perhaps the worst kit ever... >>

  It would have to be, in order to justify an HG UC kit. Other then it's
hands, the HGUC GP01 is one great kit.

  Anyone know of any beam saber gripping and gun holding hands that I can get
to replace it's hands? It's saber gripping hands are fine, they could be
glued. But, its gun holding hand woun't stay together very well. I could glue
it, but then I cannot switch guns, if I do so.

  Anyone know if the square hands by Kotobukiya will work?

Aaron