Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 04:51:55 GMT

Ok... I went off half cocked too, and for that, I apologize. I have been
trying to restart the MUSH for the last two hours, and not having any luck,
and I have to work in the morning. Call it frustration crossed with
exhaustion on my part...

----Original Message Follows----

And why are you sending flames to one of our longest standing members? -Z-
has been on this list far longer than you, and most of us who have been here
for a long time know that he doesn't send stuff like this to the list
without a damm good reason. Why don't you apologize to him, then shut the
frag up!