Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:57:19 -0400

You still need Bandai to make an MG RGM-79G so you can make Karen's GM head
:)
It shouldn't be too hard for them to use some of the parts from the RX-79,
am I right?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Zhao Pan
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 11:23 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] MG EZ8

After watching the 08th Team OVA, I fell in love with these so-called
grunt-MSes, like RX-79, EZ-8, Zaku II, GM Sniper...

I found the MG RX-79(G) one of the best kit ever. Great proportion, easy
instruction, and great result. I like it so much that I brough two. Now the
EZ-8 is here, it come to me as no greater news. Now I can assemble the
entire 08th Team! I know that the new Ez-8 will have a lot of similarities
with the RX-79(G), but for a true fan like me, it's not a big problem. For Y
3,000, the Ez-8 will also come with a Shiro Amada figure! God, life can't
get any better!