Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 23:30:13 EDT

5,000 yen seemed a little bit too high to me. Consider how much plastic I
can get for investing 4,500 yen into the GP02, I think 4,000 yen is a
reasonable price. But for big fans of Nu gundam, 5,000 yen matter less to
them than the lack of exterior details and bad proportion of the MG Nu
Gundam. Hope Bandai wouldn't mess up the MG of this wonderful Gundam.