Cantusehtm@aol.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:13:52 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/00 11:07:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tameno@hotmail.com writes:

<< Man, a lot of you dont seem to like it. I think the more "realistic
 military" Mobile Suits are the coolest, and the Ez8 is about as no-frills,
 practical as they come. The GMs, RX-79 G and Ez8 are my favorite Mobile
 Suits, they seem the most "realistic" of any of the MS in Gundam. I think
 the Ez8 MG is wonderful, I only wish it came with the big artillery piece
 the RX-79G does and the Parachute pack. >>

I agree with you. I love the no frills approach of the Ez8. To many gimmicks
ruin a suit in my opinion(cough cough full armor zz cough cough).