Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:06:40 GMT

Man, a lot of you dont seem to like it. I think the more "realistic
military" Mobile Suits are the coolest, and the Ez8 is about as no-frills,
practical as they come. The GMs, RX-79 G and Ez8 are my favorite Mobile
Suits, they seem the most "realistic" of any of the MS in Gundam. I think
the Ez8 MG is wonderful, I only wish it came with the big artillery piece
the RX-79G does and the Parachute pack.