Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 22:11:03 -0400 (EDT)

1) AV-98 Ingram (Patlabor), for some reason I just love the Ingram.

2) Gekiganger 3 - It's Go Nagai heaven, take Mazinger Z and Getta Robo and
combine them into one. I loved this design from the first time I saw it,
when I found out that Go Nagai (-sama) had designed it himself I was totally
thrilled (but not surprised).

3) VF-1 / VF-19 (tie) I love Kawamori's designs in Macross. it was Macross
that got me started into Anime. I reaaly can't macke my mind up between
these two. The VF-1 has the classic look going for it, meanwhile the
Excalibur has a newer almost Gundam-ish look.

"We are Rocket Punch Generation"
-from a poster w/ Great Mazinger, Grendizer and Mazinger Z