Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 23:28:02 GMT

Dude, its just a MOCKUP. With it being so far from release, I think it
looks like they just threw together what they had with parts from the 1/100
kit. If the innards of the MG Nu really look like they do in the pic, then
the outer shell doesnt quite seem to match it. Do you really think a MG
would look that bad as the Nu does in the pics?