Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 14:10:14 +0100

upon CLOSER examination, the torso has been resculpted too....Thee panel
lines on the chest are different. The cockpit petrudes less too. The mid
section been resculpted too. Its a little longer in the torso(for the
better), the crotch piece seems smaller too.. The front skirts seem to have
vent slots where the old kit was solid..
The thighs seem longer too.. Nice touchups to already good old kit.. Id
like to see the corners more smooth to keep with Izubuchis design...