Jason A. (mnchello@hotmail.com)
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:11:26 EDT

called "The Operation Meteor Movie" by some. It is basically all three
Endless Waltz Episodes slapped together with some extra footage. The
operation Meteor Movie as well as all Three EW Eps will be on the DVD both
dubbed and subbed I think. But I think CN will be showing it as the movie.
Either way it is still going to kick ass. The series was dubbed excellently
and we should expect the same for EW.

Chello
www.anime-edge.net
Anime? Yeah we got that?
Check out the best Anime Board on the net-
http://animepost.fanhosts.com/mb.html