KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:13:11 -0700

Uhm I think it's because I was infected with this virus, and I recently did
some posts to the list therefore Z was nice enough to mail the more virus
information to the list than I could provide.

Complaining about spam is one thing, but then insulting another person when
they are trying to be considerate is another.

Kuren