Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:28:45 -0400

Oh? Who voted you to speak on behalf of everyone? I am grateful that -Z-
placed the virus warning on the GML, as I'm sure are many other GMLers. Also,
seeing as -Z- is extrememly knowledgable in the computer field (how many
technical computer books have YOU authored?), I can be assured it is NOT a hoax.

-Z- posts some of the most informative messages to this ML, and he has done it
for quite some time. What have YOU done? Complained about an informative virus
warning that someone put on the GML out of concern for his fellow GMLers, that's
what.

If you don't like it, get off this mailing list and go find a Wing ML.

I'm sure most of the other readers of this ML agree with me, but don't wish to
spark a flame war. I, however, feel it necessary to point out your foolishness.

Good day,

Joaquin Torres