Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 00:47:24 -0700

>I wonder if this wasn't more the V/O director's fault? And/or possibly a
>recording schedule that didn't allow the cast to become familiar with their
>characters?

They did the recording sessions in 4-episode chunks, and the voice actors
did not get any scripts beyond the 4 episodes they had to do for the next
session. You can tell by how Zechs' voice changed from an evil Eurotrash
to a more diginified speech pattern towards the end of the series,
unfortunately he couldn't undo the damage that was done early in the series.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0